Perhaps you want to make more of an impact in your current role or are looking your next career step? Maybe you just want someone to talk through complex situations and help you make better decisions?
When we’re juggling conflicting work priorities, managing our managers and our teams and handling a hectic home life even the best of us can experience dips in confidence.
In our experience with a small amount of help and support, people are able to maintain their confidence and they can achieve incredible amounts and at a fast pace. That’s why Lucidity provides 1:1 coaching and mastermind groups.
Confidential and not restricted by internal politics and egos, Lucidity coaches are a sounding board and critical friends that ‘have your back’ challenge your assumptions and build your confidence through the ups and downs to help you get the results you want.
How Lucidity coaching works
Coaching can be face to face, via phone, email and Zoom. We start with a 45-minute free discovery session to check we are right for each other. If we both think we are, we agree objectives and get started. At the end of a coaching programme (We recommend a minimum of 6 sessions) you will have learned significant amounts through tackling tough situations and increased your confidence to achieve your goals.
“Coaching with Lucy has helped me with many parts of my development. Lucy has helped me build my confidence for public speaking and I can happily stand up and inspire a room, I still have nerves but I do it.”
How Lucidity mastermind groups work
The principle of mastermind groups was first cited as ‘the master key to success’ back in 1937 by Napoleon Hill in his book Think and Grow Rich.
‘When a group of individual brains are coordinated and function in harmony, the increased energy created through that alliance becomes available to every individual brain in that group’. Napoleon Hill
Lucidity mastermind groups – the nuts and bolts
- Groups of 5 people carefully curated for their mix of skills and experience.
- Groups meet every month for 2 hours on Zoom (no travel time or expense).
- Facilitated by Andy Taylor-Whyte and Lucy Gower, experienced facilitators and trainers with over 30 years not for profit experience between them.
- An initial minimum commitment of 3 months (and then ongoing).
Why join a Lucidity mastermind group
- A safe space to share challenges without judgement (that you don’t or can’t share with peers or your boss at work and nobody at home gets it).
- Build your confidence and resilience at work knowing that you have a trusted group who is looking out for you and providing you with the support you need.
- Increase your capacity for creative thinking and problem solving.
- Gives you back your confidence, as well as permission and space to think.
- Provides goal setting, focus and accountability to help you make faster progress.
- Expert facilitation ensuring everyone gets a turn at being in the ‘spotlight’ and have the focus of the group on helping them.
‘Coaching with Lucy gives me a great sounding board to talk though difficult situations in confidence without judgement. She is a really easy person to talk to and a great listener. She asks clever questions which help me consider different ways of looking at a problem and she often challenges my assumptions. Coaching with Lucy has given me the time and space to reflect and as a result I have become more confident in making difficult decisions.’Dr Jo Smith, CEO, Derbyshire Wildlife Trust