Members get monthly online training, access to subject matter experts, group coaching, mastermind groups, events and a community to support you. Lucidity Network membership is a toolkit to tackle the complexities of working life that doesn’t come with the management or leadership handbook. Join today and make your working life what you want it to be.
If you’re already a member of the Lucidity Network you can login here.
Eight years ago I left a ‘proper job’ in a big organisation because I thought I could make more of a difference working with lots of different organisations, doing what I did in my ‘proper job’ – helping them to think creatively and get better results.
Just over two years ago I was musing on some of the common problems that the individuals and organisations I was working with were having. People told me that they felt stuck in their role and not sure what to do to get unstuck, they were struggling to navigate the internal politics or manage their managers.
They also worked so hard in their organisation that they weren’t well connected. They didn’t have great networks. Or networks they could trust with their problems. Or the confidence to go and ask others for help.
That’s why I set up the Lucidity Network
The Lucidity Network gives you everything you need to know to have success at work. It’s for you if you’re a manager or leader and want to take charge of your professional development and get the work life you want.
The Lucidity Network is designed to be a simple and cost effective way to take charge of your career development. We help you to make time to think, provide inspiration, knowledge and advice via a generous and open network that helps each other get results. Don’t just take my word for it – check out what some of our members have to say.
What do I get?
When you join the Lucidity Network, each month you get to:
- Specific support to help you work through these uncertain times, including coaching and training on managing anxiety, how to thrive in a crisis, help with working at home and Zoom lunches with Gary (Lucy’s dog).
- Have exclusive access to monthly training materials, watch the live webinars with subject experts and learn from the web resources. This is a great way to build your skills and because it’s online, there’s no commute, which saves both time and money. You can also access the training archives which already include practical content including, creativity, resilience, making time to think, managing up, learning from failure, personal brand, pitching and innovation.
- Connect to the generous Lucidity Network Members Facebook Community – a friendly place to connect and ask for advice and accelerate your learning and success.
- Join a Lucidity Network mastermind group. These are groups of four – six people who meet monthly on video conference. Join one to get help solving your problems, help others and to be held accountable for taking action.
- Save money by taking advantage of discounts on training and events via affiliate partners.
- Join Lucidity Networking events, with our partners at Not9to5, which include an expert guest speaker, an opportunity to learn something new and meet other members. Our networking events are all online right now so you can join from anywhere in the world.
- Organise your own Lucidity Network socially distanced meet-ups and meet other members in your area and get help and advice face to face.
- Bring questions to the monthly coaching calls and benefit from receiving advice and help from me and other Lucidity Network members. Or join to share your experience and help other people. Coaching calls are in the evening so don’t impact on your working day and you can also wear your pyjamas.
- Join the Lucidity Network business book club led by Becky Slack of Slack Communications. It’s an enjoyable way to read more, progress your own learning and share the experience with others.
- Share your skills and learn from other Network members via blogs, webinars and live online Q&A sessions.
- Get yourself a mentor to keep you on track in achieving your goals. We give every Lucidity Network member the tools to find a mentor.