I set it up because over the years I’ve learned that regardless of seniority, sector or role, who you know is the secret to progress, success and getting the results you want.
So if you’d like confidence, skills, knowledge and the connections to get better results, join the Lucidity Network.
The Lucidity Network is designed to be an affordable way to invest in your personal development. We help you to make time to think, provide inspiration, knowledge and advice and a dynamic network to help you get the results you want. Don’t just take my word for it – check out what some of our members have to say.
What do I get?
When you join the Lucidity Network, each month you get:
- Connected to a dynamic community to accelerate learning and success
- Access to buddying, mentoring and mastermind groups.
- Face-to-face meet-ups.
- Access to the Lucidity Network Members Facebook Community – a confidential place to ask questions and give advice
- Access opportunities for training, jobs and events.
- A showcase event each quarter with an expert guest speaker over drinks and nibbles.
- Practical toolkits every month covering a different topic, (for example creativity, resilience and making time to think)
- A webinar interview with a subject expert that goes into more detail on the topic of the month and answer your specific questions.
- Lucidity Network members that commit for a year get special rates on coaching with Lucidity Network approved coaches*
The Network has a broad mix of people in a range of roles, sectors and countries. Already members are reaping the benefits!
‘Joining the Lucidity Network has been one of the best decisions I made this year. The webinars with different experts have been really useful as have the online resources, I have learned a lot.’
Sam Mills, Head of Projects, Changeworks
‘It’s great to be part of a network to go to for help, advice and chat, as well as being able to give something back and help other people’.
Paul Nott, Principle Consultant
If you’d like to take charge of your own development, keep learning, keep inspired and be connected to a dynamic group of people who can help you – then the Lucidity Network is for you.