The Lucidity Network is designed to help you take the lead in getting the results you want. It’s a pick and mix of online and offline practical tools and advice as well as access to a dynamic network of expertise.
I set it up because over the years I’ve learned that regardless of seniority, sector or role, who you know is at least as important (if not actually more important) as what you know when it comes to making stuff happen, from turning ideas into reality, finding partners to work with on projects or getting your next work opportunity.
So if you’d like confidence, skills, knowledge and the connections to get better results, join the Lucidity Network.
The Lucidity Network is designed to be an affordable way to help you make time to think, provide inspiration, knowledge and advice and a dynamic network to help you get the results you want. Don’t just take my word for it – check out what some of our members have to say.
What do I get?
When you join the Lucidity Network, each month you get:
- Connected to other members that can help you via buddying, mentoring, coaching and mastermind groups.
- Practical tips and tools that you can use right away. Each month we cover a relevant topic, (for example creativity, resilience and making time to think) through an exclusive booklet that members can download.
- A webinar interview with a subject expert on the topic of the month. To look at the subject in more detail and answer your specific questions.
- An informal monthly event – to meet other Lucidity Network members, discuss a topic or bring questions to the table.
- Access to the Lucidity Facebook Community – a confidential Facebook group to ask questions and share tips and tools, live Q&As as well as opportunities for training, jobs and events.
- A showcase event each quarter including an expert guest speaker as well as connecting with other Lucidity Network members over a few drinks and nibbles.
- Lucidity Network members that commit for a year get special rates on coaching with Lucidity Network approved coaches*
The Network has a broad mix of people in a range of roles, sectors and countries. Already members are reaping the benefits!
‘Joining the Lucidity Network has been one of the best decisions I made this year. The webinars with different experts have been really useful as have the online resources, I have learned a lot.’
Sam Mills, Head of Projects, Changeworks
‘It’s great to be part of a network to go to for help, advice and chat, as well as being able to give something back and help other people’.
Paul Nott, Principle Consultant
If you’d like to take charge of your own development, keep learning, keep inspired and be connected to a dynamic group of people who can help you – then the Lucidity Network is for you.