Get the essential training, advice and support you need to develop your creative problem solving skills and take action to make more impact in your working life.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re struggling to make time to think creatively and problem solve. You feel that you can’t think straight or make good decisions which is knocking your confidence.
- You have great ideas but you don’t know where to start or how to turn them into practical action to get them off the ground. They just stay as ideas.
- You’re juggling a lot of conflicting priorities that are making you feel stressed, anxious and overwhelmed. You end up procrastinating because you don’t know where to focus first which makes you feel like you’re not making any progress.
- Remote working is taking it’s toll. The boundaries between work and home are blurry and you feel disconnected from your colleagues, out of inspiration and finding it hard to get motivated.
- You’re stepping out of your comfort zone and taking on new projects, developing ideas, and changing processes and systems to make them work more effectively. But dips in confidence keep getting the better of you and stop you making real progress.
If it does, then you already know how difficult it can be to get the right balance of inspiration, practical advice and support that you need.
That’s why I created the Lucidity Network
I was fed up with hearing the same stories about ambitious people, just like you, who were not achieving the success at work they wanted because;
Don’t just take my word for it – check out what some of our members have to say.
Here’s what you’ll find inside…
Advice and support
When you join the Lucidity Network you become part of its’ generous and trusted community. Lucidity Network members offer advice, help and support as needed. There are lots of opportunities to connect and get to know other members including via the private members Facebook community, at training workshops, group coaching and get it done sessions.
We run networking events four times a year. They include expert guest speakers, and breakout rooms for informal chats, giving you an opportunity to learn something new, meet other members and all from the comfort of your sofa.
Lucidity Network members are also encouraged to connect within the Network and arrange conversations over a coffee (or something stronger) because we believe good ideas and exciting opportunities come from interesting conversations.
Join Lucy every month for exclusive live online training to help you prioritise the time to think creatively and solve problems, manage your confidence to take action and build your resilience (because not all your ideas and ambitions will work).
Live training gives you the opportunity to ask questions directly that relate to your specific situation, get support and advice from Lucy and other participants and set actions to ensure you make progress.
You also have access to the 30+ training archives packed with practical content and inspiration on a range of topics including creativity, resilience, making time to think, managing up, learning from failure, personal brand, pitching and innovation.
Benefit from the knowledge of our experts in residence on topics including resilience, the future of work skills and managing Imposter Syndrome.
Help to accelerate your progress
It is incredibly difficult to make time to stop and think, allow our creativity to flow, find solutions to problems and then take action. When we’re feeling overwhelmed it can be even harder to think straight. When you join the Lucidity Network you’re encouraged to set intentions and be accountable to help you make progress.
There are regular online ‘get it done’ sessions, where you get to burn through your ‘to-do’ list with the support of others, group coaching where you benefit from support and advice from your facilitator and other Lucidity Network members and a monthly reflection and goal setting session to help you keep momentum.
Every Lucidity Network member gets the tools to find a mentor and we facilitate connected to others who can help them make progress.