Eight years ago I left a ‘proper job’ in a big organisation because I thought I could make more of a difference working with lots of different organisations, doing what I did in my ‘proper job’ – helping them to think differently and get better results.
Just over two years ago I was musing on some of the common problems that the individuals and organisations I was working with were having. People told me that they felt stuck in their role and not sure what to do to get unstuck, they were struggling to navigate the internal politics or manage their managers.
They also worked so hard in their organisation that they didn’t have great networks. Or networks they could trust with their problems. Or the confidence to go and ask others for help.
That’s why I set up the Lucidity Network
The Lucidity Network is for you if you’d like to thrive, have more confidence and be happier in your working life.
The Lucidity Network is designed to be a simple and cost effective way to take charge of your career development. We help you to make time to think, provide inspiration, knowledge and advice and a generous and open network that helps each other get results. Don’t just take my word for it – check out what some of our members have to say.
What do I get?
When you join the Lucidity Network, each month you get to:
- Connect to the generous Lucidity Network Members Facebook Community – a friendly place to ask for advice and accelerate your learning and success.
- Join a Lucidity Network mastermind group. These are groups of four – six people who meet monthly. They can be either face to face or on video conference. Join one to get help solving your problems and to be held accountable for talking action.
- Save money by taking advantage of discounts on training and events via affiliate partners.
- Come along to Lucidity Network quarterly events, which include a guest speaker and have an opportunity to learn something new and meet other members over some drinks and nibbles.
- Download the monthly training materials, watch the live webinars and learn from the web resources. This is a great way to build your skills and because it’s online, there’s no commute, which saves time and money! You can also access the training archives which already include materials on creativity, resilience, making time to think, managing up, pitching and innovation.
- Organise your own Lucidity Network meet-ups and meet other members in your area and get help and advice face to face.
- Bring questions to the monthly coaching calls and benefit from receiving advice and help from me and other members. Or just call in to share your wisdom and help other people. Coaching calls are in the evening so don’t impact on your working day and you can also wear your pyjamas.
- Join the Lucidity Network business book club led by Becky Slack of Slack Communications. It’s a enjoyable way to read more, progress your own learning and share the experience with others.
- Get yourself a mentor to keep you on track in achieving your goals. We give every Lucidity Network member the tools to find a mentor.