23rd April 2020
Building your personal brand with Antoinette Oglethorpe
Your personal brand is how you show up both online and in real life.
Personal brand isn’t about pretending to be something you’re not. It’s about being your best ‘real you’. It’s about owning your strengths, it’s about being purposeful about how you want to be perceived by others and it’s about enjoying being you.
Our expert speaker is Antoinette Oglethorpe, a leadership development and career management specialist. Join us to learn practical tips about:
- Why your personal brand is important for your career development
- How to define and develop your own personal brand
- Being your authentic self and standing out from the crowd
- Simple tips to start building your personal brand today.
30th April 2020
The essence of strategy with Juliet Corbett
Good strategy is often simple. It focusses our efforts on overcoming our biggest challenges. It helps us achieve our visions faster.
Yet the world of strategy is sometimes made to seem complicated – the jargon, the complex analytical tools, the consultant-speak!
Maybe you’re looking to sense-check an existing strategy, or develop one from scratch. Perhaps you want to sit confidently in strategy meetings and make a valued input. Or maybe you want to create your first strategic plan for your own business.
Wherever you are on your strategic journey, let’s demystify strategy. Join Juliet Corbett, strategy consultant and owner of Juliet Corbett Consulting, to:
- Discover the essence of strategy
- Build your confidence in saying ‘no’ to distractions
- Explore a simple four-step process for finding your strategic focus
- Apply these steps to your organisation, your team or yourself.
9th July 2020
The power of introverts with Emma Taggart
More details coming soon.